Assessment Workshop -- Evaluation Survey Report
(Pearl Ly, Skyline)
- I found the workshop on Interactive Assessment relevant to my work – 95% strongly agree or agree
- I took away at least one idea to bring back to my library related to assessment - 95% strongly agree or agree
- I found the discussion on Demonstrating the Impact of Library Services relevant to my work – 89% strongly agree or agree
- I took away at least one idea to bring back to my library related to demonstrating impact – 81 % strongly agree or agree
- Really appreciated the time to discuss information with colleagues and share with the group as a whole
- The opportunity to listen and exchange ideas with colleagues regarding their experiences (both successes and challenges) in conducting assessment activities. Also, the presenter, Lola, was really good and very inspiring.
- I liked knowing that data I now collect is being collected by others
- Interaction and sharing with colleagues. Lola the presenter was an excellent choice!
- The opportunity to get together and share with other community college librarians. Learning about the depth of information collected and reported by ACC.
- I liked the afternoon sessions where we shared what we learned.
- Learning about best practices of assessment of library services.
- I thought the presenter was well organized and that her examples were useful.
- Content, relevance to my work, opportunity to gain practical insight from colleagues doing similar work
- I liked the ideas that Lola presented, especially the concept of measuring LOs at the reference desk
- I found various ways of Library service assessments helpful.
- Good break-up of time between listening to a speaker and discussion. The pace of the day allowed for a lot of questions and interaction.
- Topic's relevance to data California Community College libraries have to collect. Speaker's use of materials or ideas that we can utilize in our libraries - not special to larger.
- Repeated points of reflection to exchange ideas with colleagues
- The speaker was great
- Collaboration with peers and usable product from presenter!!
- Collaboration and discussion with librarians based off Lola's suggestions and presentation
- Talking with other ccc librarians about how they do what I do at their schools
- Reconnecting with colleagues at other colleges. Recognizing that we are already doing some of these assessment best practices