The 10 Most-Popular Wired Campus Articles of 2014
Wired Campus is the technology blog for the Chronicle of higher Education
Technology continues to change colleges, and our coverage of digitally driven change won the most attention from readers over the past year.
Here are the 10 top articles:
- Are Courses Outdated? MIT Considers Offering ‘Modules’ Instead
- Taking Notes by Hand Benefits Recall, Researchers Find
- Why One Professor Thinks Academics Should Write ‘BuzzFeed-Style Scholarship’
- 6 Technologies Will Change Colleges in Coming Years, Experts Say
- 5 Things Researchers Have Discovered About MOOCs
- The ‘Heartbleed’ Bug and How Internet Users Can Protect Themselves
- This Guy Drew a Cat. You Won’t Believe What Happened 4 Centuries Later.
- Video: Tech Tools Students Say They Can’t Live Without
- How Streaming Media Could Threaten the Mission of Libraries
- U. of Tennessee at Martin Encourages Helicopter Parents to Hover