Library Services Platform Notice of Intent to Award
Today, the CCC Technology Center posted a Notice of Intent to Award related to the Library Services Platform (LSP) RFP, identifying the proposal submitted by the Ex Libris Group as the one “most advantageous to the project.” The Alma/Primo LSP is included in that proposal.
That notice can be viewed here:
NEXT STEPS: The Butte-Glenn Community College District Board needs to approve the recommendation, after which contract negotiations with Ex Libris Group may begin.
Specific details related to timelines, trainings, implementation schedules, etc., will follow successful completion of contract negotiations.
Members of the LSP Procurement and Selection Committee are bound by a strict non-disclosure agreement related to the details of the selection process. Please direct any questions about the Intent to Award to Library Service Platform Program Manager Amy Beadle at the CCC Technology Center, email@example.com.
The Council of Chief Librarians would like to thank the LSP Procurement and Selection Committee, the members of the task force, and the tireless, dedicated, thoughtful, and positive work of the CCC Technology Center team, especially Amy Beadle, Amy Carbonaro, and Executive Director Tim Calhoon. Some of what Amy Beadle and Amy Carbonaro have done to get us to this point:
- Organized and facilitated weekly LSP Task Force meetings since early fall
- Wrote and/or revised key documents, including the environmental scan the pilot college application, the elements of the IdeaScale crowdsourcing page, the FAQ page (https://www.ccctechnology.info/ccctc/categories/ccctc_library_services_platform), and the RFP.
- Reminded, encouraged, and cajoled members of the task force and Procurement and Selection Committee to complete its work
- Steered us in the right direction when we strayed
- Followed through on all the details related to communication, travel, lodging, and meeting spaces required by the Committee.
- Listened, learned, and honored with the highest integrity the intentions of the library community in pursuit of our goals.
We appreciate all the efforts of a fantastic team, and we're excited for the next phase to begin!