Wall Street Journal
New Pricing/Offers Coming Soon (3/26/21) to Consortia Manager
The Council of Chief Librarians (CCL), in cooperation with the Community College League of California, is now accepting orders for institutional site licenses to The Wall Street Journal. This resource is offered at a special discounted price for the annual period from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019. Community colleges wishing to subscribe are asked to complete the attached subscription form and return it to the Community College League of California no later than May 11, 2018.
Please note that if you are interested in beginning a subscription to this resource earlier than July 1, we are happy to prorate your initial subscription term to align with our July-June contract term. An institutional subscription to The Wall Street Journal provides direct access to WSJ.com for all students, faculty, and staff at your college.
A Wall Street Journal subscription includes the following features:
• Offers schools a seamless way to provide all students, faculty, and staff personalized digital memberships to The Wall Street Journal directly on the WSJ platform.
• Each membership includes full WSJ.com access, WSJ mobile and tablet apps and WSJ+ (a special offers and events program) through a school’s library web site
• Extensive insight on career planning and tools for company and industry research
• Gives 90-day access to the print paper in digital e-reader format and a 4-year archive for all electronic content.
• WSJ.com is available in the U.S., Asia, Europe and India editions, and is easily convertible into Chinese and Japanese languages.
More information about a WSJ subscription can also be viewed here: https://education.wsj.com/schools/
† The offers and trials information are password protected. Actual prices are confidential between the vendor and the consortium.
For access contact Amy Beadle, Library Consortium Director, 916.800.2175.