- Titles to be deselected (Fall 2015)
- Fall 2010 10th Collection (2184 titles)
- Fall 2010 10th Collection Supplement (111 titles)
- Fall 2009 9th Collection (3174 titles)
- Fall 2008 8th Collection (2681 titles)
- Fall 2007 7th Collection (2970 titles)
- Fall 2006 6th Collection (3153 titles)
- Fall 2005 5th Collection (1830 titles)
- Fall 2004 4th Collection (1289 titles)
- Fall 2004 4th Supplement (1762 titles)
- Fall 2003 3rd Collection (1073 titles)
- Fall 2003 3rd Collection Supplement (1689 titles)
- Fall 2002 2nd Collection (1994 titles)
- Fall 2001 Initial Shared Collection (2620 titles)
EBSCO eBooks, formerly netlibrary, is the leading provider of eBooks and Internet-based content management services.
For libraries eBooks have several advantages over traditional printed books. Because they are electronic in nature they can never be lost or stolen and pages can never be removed or defaced. eBook users can access library resources anywhere and anytime, even when the library is closed. eBooks can be viewed online using an Internet browser and do not require the reader to come to the physical library building. And, finally, eBooks have advanced search capabilities that allow the reader to perform searches across hundreds of books or within a specific book to speed research and reference projects.
† The offers and trials information are password protected. Actual prices are confidential between the vendor and the consortium.
For access contact Amy Beadle, Library Consortium Director, 916.800.2175.